1. How did you find Twirly Girls?
I found twirly girls online, searching for a place near Livermore.
2. How long have you been a Twirly Girl? I joined twirly girls August of 2016
3. Did you pole dance before becoming a TG? I took 2 months of pole prior to twirly girls. April and May of 2016.
4. Which class(es) do you take? I take Pat-tricks on Wednesday evenings and I’ve taken a Lyra class and one class with Grace and 1 with Bel.
5. Who is your instructor, instructors? My instructor is Patrick…I love Wednesday nights.
6. Which move were you most excited to nail? My hand spring… but honestly, I get excited about any move I nail. Plus I think doing my first ever performance at Trick or Twirl was a huge highlight for myself
7. Have you taken any workshops? I have taken 3 work shops so far. Renee Wu, and 2 workshops with Josiah. Which was your favorite? I learned something from each workshop so I can’t really say I liked 1 more than the other.
8. Do you like to dance in heels or barefoot? I’ve just recently started dancing in heels after Bel had me try on a pair…. never had I even thought of doing so. And I have to say, I love it and I feel very sexy when I do dance in heels.
9. What is your favorite song to dance to? (at this moment) My favorite song to dance to is, I Touch Myself by Divinyls. I’m working on a routine with Alana and it’s been so much fun and it’s really bringing me out of my shell, the whole dancing part (I’m not a dancer lol) and doing it in heels it new for me. I’m having a blast working on it.
10. Do you have a Pole Dream, such as performing, competing? I would love to perform at least once someday. But dream wise, I’d love to be able to just put in a bad ass song and be able to free dance, dance and look like its effort less, like it’s a routine I’ve been working on, and do it all looking sexy
11. If you wanted to say something about Twirly Girls, what would it be? Twirly girls is Amazing! I’m so glad to be part of this family like environment. Everyone is so nice and helpful. So much support from everyone. Patrick has been an amazing instructor and I look forward to class every week. Happy to be a part of all activities and work shops, love learning and having fun. I can see why everyone calls Bel, “Mama Bel” too… she’s great!
12. What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty please is Coca Cola. It took me so long to quit drinking it, so when I do have some once in a great while… it’s like a taste of heaven.
Congratulations! WE love having Daniela as part of our TG Family. She has already volunteered to perform for our in house performances as well as supporting other Twirlies with their outside events! This girl is always smiling! Can you believe shes a mom!!! She looks 18…